Analytical Chemistry ELN
Insert, view and manipulate spectra in context.
The Core ELN assists analytical chemists in managing their data and communicating with colleagues. Analytical chemists no longer need to print out and paste or e-mail analytical results. Using Core ELN for chemistry, scientists can now insert, view and manipulate spectra in context. Users can either connect to remote servers to bring in data for viewing or simply drag-and-drop files directly into Core ELN, then display, annotate and search spectra files, images and data files.
Analytical data can be embedded ‘live’ in experiments, enabling users to view and manipulate them in situ. Now your analytical results can be stored and retrieved in the context of the analyses performed with full task flow management tools to assign work, alert users and submit results. Industry-standard spectral file types can be read and understood by Core ELN, and if required, users can open files in external applications for modification. Core ELN integrates seamlessly with external data management applications, making your work more efficient and allowing you to collate results and make better decisions, faster.
The only notebook you need
Core ELN offers capabilities for handling text, data, and forms required to plan, record, analyze, and report analytical and bioanalytical information—including material and chemical analysis, titration, gravimetry, spectroscopy, crystallography, electrochemical and thermal analysis.
Core ELN is designed to be used out-of-the-box across multiple scientific disciplines including analytical chemistry, synthetic chemistry, and biology; from discovery through manufacturing.
Core ELN for Analytical Chemistry improves operational efficiencies and lowers costs by enabling scientists in many disciplines including analytical chemistry to plan, execute, and record experiments using a single notebook enterprise-wide, from discovery through manufacturing.
- Automated data capture from instruments and LIMS saves time and reduces cut and paste errors
- Dynamically accommodates changes in experimental parameters
- Data pivoting and filtering at the touch of a button
- Query interface for cross-experimental SAR reporting, meta-analysis and data mining
- Simplified report generation removing the need for laborious copying, pasting and formatting
- Secure centralized Oracle data and report repository
Supporting analytical workflows
- Quickly develop new methods
- Learn from other researchers’ experiments and reuse information
- Collaborate more effectively with colleagues and contract research organizations
- Work efficiently in regulated and non–regulated environments
- Search across all text; annotate chromatograms and spectra–and fully search annotations
- Capture and process data from many sources
- Reduce data transcription and omission errors by acquiring data directly from laboratory instruments (e.g., balances)
- Capture Microsoft Excel spreadsheets into experiment write–ups
- Utilize flexible tables with integrated calculations and information look–up
- Hyperlink to referenced experiments for easy tracking of procedures and tests performed over multiple experiments
- Capture spreadsheet, statistical analysis, kinetic modeling, visualization, and scientific data management information
- Capture changes and signatures in comprehensive audit trails
- Reduce time spent reviewing and routing documents for approval
- Save time, reduce mistakes, ease the compliance burden
- Consolidate data from instruments and balances
- Improve collaboration across multiple scientific disciplines
- Enhance personal productivity
- Minimize data errors
- Protect intellectual property (IP)
- Streamline regulatory compliance
- Implement consistent processes across organizations