Chemically intelligent experiment data management
Chemistry ELN extends the functions of Core ELN with specific tools that support and simplify the day-to-day research of medicinal and synthetic chemists. Core ELN’s chemically intelligent environment manages chemistry workflows in a flexible, secure environment that allows scientists to perform powerful searches across experiments, samples and instruments. It supports the chemistry R&D value chain in its three stages: synthetic chemistry (research/discovery), analytical chemistry (pre-clinical) and process chemistry (development).
- Combine any contextual data along with details of the reaction undertaken, Microsoft Office documents, and links to data sources to ensure that all knowledge is captured and stored securely, in one place
- Provides user or globally definable structure rendering options (bond lengths, stereochemistry, aromatic representations, atom colors and default font size)
- Consolidates data and increases efficiency through structure refinement in situ, single and bulk compound registration, SD file import and export and parallel synthesis library enumeration
- Link and search any chemistry data source, inventory, reagents or reaction, virtual store or web resource
- Industry-standard chemistry searching (SSS, exact, similarity, reaction transformation, product/reactant, etc)
Core ELN provides a smooth, well-organized interface designed to replace paper laboratory notebooks. With Core ELN, users can easily insert content from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat PDF, ChemDraw and structured data in lists and tables. Forms are configured with any combination of these. Oracle or SQL support allows organizations to share data, as well as maintain rigorous security and efficient archiving. With Core ELN, users get the flexibility of a shared drive with the compliance and search benefits of an Oracle database.
Core ELN has been developed over the last 10 years in close collaboration with many of the world’s top research and development organizations. This development has been facilitated by detailed interactions with leading compliance and intellectual property experts as well as some of the best system architects in R&D. As a result, the Core ELN is flexible and configurable, enabling analysis, sharing, reporting, and paper-free searching on your lab’s scientific data repository.