Automated Quality Control (QC) and analysis platform to speed up the processing of gene expression data
The Core ELN (Core ELN for Biology) Toxicogenomics Solution provides an automated Quality Control (QC) and analysis platform to speed up the processing of gene expression data. Providing scientists with direct access to gene expression analysis workflows via web interfaces, the Toxicogenomics Solution eliminates the time spent waiting for results, and improves the productivity of statistical and bioinformatics teams by providing rapid application development and analysis tools.
Toxicogenomics Electronic Lab Notebook benefits:
- Improved comparative toxicogenomics study management with overview tools that show the current status of experiments, enabling ad-hoc experiments to be designed between side effect and non-side effect groups
- Establishes a future-proof environment that can respond to new requirements for analysis tools, protocols, annotation and validation
- Best practice analysis protocols can be set up by statisticians and made available to wider scientific audiences
- Experimental design data can be loaded to support comparison of design factors such as tissue and dose. Resulting gene lists can be automatically validated in scientific literature using advanced text mining capabilities, or loaded into pathway tools to analyze their possible effects
- Supports workflows and web pages out-of-the-box, but provides the flexibility and extensibility to be easily configured to a customer’s environment