Efficiently Document and Report the Design, Analysis and Bioprocess Results
Core ELN (Core ELN for Biology) helps scientists involved in the design and optimization of bioprocesses to work more effectively by enabling them to document experimental processes quickly in a regulated environment.
Working with Core ELN, scientists can easily find, deploy, and reuse successful bioprocesses, readily sharing them with colleagues, partners, and outsource agents to ensure process optimization and consistency across the organization.
Scientists in Bioprocess benefit from the ability to:
- Design, document and report on processes quickly
- Securely and consistently capture and share processes
- Leverage captured process information to optimize future work
- Share workflow process more effectively between colleagues
- Improve traceability
- Streamline regulatory compliance